Cast your vote for a sophisticated stay on the edge of Canberra’s political stage, near eclectic cinemas, iconic monuments and the city’s vibrant dining scene, at the timelessly elegant Abode Kingston. Stamped with a Tripadvisor Travellers' Choice 2020 badge, this modern boutique hotel’s star feature is its location in one of the city’s most desirable postcodes, Kingston — a short bike ride from Capital Hill, less than a 15-minute walk from the reinvigorated Kingston Foreshore, and enviably close to the area’s café culture hub, Parliament House and the National Gallery.
So much more than your ordinary Canberra accommodation, this hotel fuses stylish décor with moody ambience and designer-cool rooms and studios. There's the convenient Abode Pantry, stocked with healthy frozen meals, drinks, midnight snacks and more onsite, and a hotel foyer lined with retro-inspired bikes along one wall. Feel like a Kingston local as you delve into this political playground of foodie delights, arts, culture and history, before returning to your ultimate city abode.
**Luxury Escapes inclusions (select nights)**
- A **welcome bottle of wine** to toast to your sophisticated Kingston escape
- **Daily in-room bottled water** for the morning after a night on the town
- **Guaranteed 11am checkout** to make the most of your stay
- Stay connected with **complimentary Wi-Fi** throughout
- **Two-hour bike hire** per person, per stay, to help you explore the city (for stays of 2+ nights)
- **A$15 food and drink credit** per package, per stay to use at the onsite Abode Pantry (for stays of 2+ nights)
- An **additional A$5 (A$20 total) food and drink credit** per package, per stay (for stays of 3+ nights)
- An **additional A$5 (A$25 total) food and drink credit** per package, per stay (for stays of 4+ nights)
- An **additional A$5 (A$30 total) food and drink credit** per package, per stay (for stays of 5+ nights)
**Need more space?** Upgrade to the Executive Studio, offering a sofa bed for one extra guest (charges apply).